ELECTRIC FRY TOP RIBBED_FT-E910 R
• Surface tops manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
• Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
• Fry-tops manufactured in 20 mm thick mild steel, high powered and with rapid temperature attainment.
• Models with smooth, grooved and mixed (2/3 smooth and 1/3 grooved) fry-tops.
• Versions with 50 micron thick chrome surface for the three types of fry-top.
• Electrical heated models use stainless steel shielded heating elements; temperature controlled by thermostat, between 100 and 300 °C.
• Gas heated models have burners with two branches (one burner for half module models, two independent burners for models with a whole module).
• Gas models come with the option of thermostatic temperature control (between 100 and 300 °C) or with operation by security valve with thermocouple.
• Ignition by electronic spark train. Have access tube for manual ignition.
• The whole module fry-tops come with independent heating zones.
• Safety thermostat in models with thermostatic control.
• Rapid reaction and recovery times of the frytop temperature.
• The fry-tops are integrated into the funneled surface top.
• The funnelled housing with rounded edges and corners make them very easy to clean.
• Fry-top tilted towards the front to facilitate fat and liquid collection.
• Fitted with an opening for the collection of cooking fat and storage tray with a capacity of up to 2 litres depending on the model.
• Option of easily dismountable side and back splash guards.
• High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
• Access to the components from the front.
• Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
• Splash guard (in three pieces to facilitate cleaning).
Out Of Stock!
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.