ELECTRIC HOT PLATE_C-E910
ELECTRIC SOLID TOP
• Surface tops manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel, designed to prevent liquids spilt from the pans from penetrating into the cooker.
• Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
• Hot plates manufactured with 300 x 300 mm cast iron, with 4 kW of power, hermetically sealed into the funnelled surface top.
• Power regulation by 7 position selector.
• Safety thermostat for each plate.
• Interior fan to lower the temperature of the components.
• Funnelled surface with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
• High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
• Access to the components from the front.
• Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
• “Fry-top” models with four heating elements beneath the 16 mm thick cast iron fry-top, distributed so as to heat the four quadrants of the fry-top independently.
• Independent thermostatic control for each heating element. This allows the user to work with different temperature gradients on the fry-top.
Out Of Stock!
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.