ELECTRIC CHAR BROILER_B-E9051
• Groups of three stainless steel shielded heating elements under the grill, protected by radiating cover. (One group of three heating elements for half module models, two groups for models with a whole module).
• Independent control for each group of heating elements by means of energy regulator.
• Surface tops manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
• Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
• Cast iron grills, dismountable without the need for tools, in 170 mm wide sections.
• The iron grills are reversible, with different finishes on each side:
-Tilted and grooved with ridges for meat.
-Horizontal and flat for fish and vegetables.
• The grills reach a very high temperature (400 °C), meaning that the surface of the product seals rapidly, keeping the inside of the food much juicier
• In the models with stainless steel grill, this is manufactured with sheets of AISI-304 in “V” shape to facilitate cleaning.
• Fitted with an opening for the collection of cooking fat and storage tray with a capacity of up to 12 litres (one tray in half module machines, two trays in machines with a whole module).
• The fat collection trays offer the option of putting water in them, and thanks to the heat irradiation of the gas burners or electrical heating elements, low intensity steam is generated, so that the food can be grilled in an atmosphere of steam.
• Grills fitted with 130 mm high dismountable guard to avoid splashing, manufactured in stainless steel.
• Protector de chimenea de hierro fundido esmaltado de alta temperatura.
• Access to the components from the front.
• Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
• Special scraper for cast iron grill.
Out Of Stock!
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.