2 DECK GAS FIRED INFRARED BROILER_AGBU-2
- The American Range Double Deck Infrared Overfired Broiler has a reputation that lives up to its name. The AGBU-2 gas-fired powerhouse has eight infrared burners that direct nearly 192,000 BTU/hr. of 1850˚ infrared heat downward to penetrate and sear the exposed surface of the meat, fish, vegetable or casserole products. Since the cooking is accomplished using only infrared heat, the food experiences minimal shrinkage and retains juices, tenderness and flavor. To help tailor cooking power to the menu, the individual burner gas valves can be used to change the output power of the broiler. The broiler grid is spring-balanced and 4 1/2” adjustable with 5 different positions – so raising and lowering the four position deck is easy. Extending the full width of the broiler, the removable grease tray makes cleanup a snap. Look to American Range to provide commercial cooking performance, quality and durability - today and whenever you need to upgrade your equipment.
- Gas fired infrared burner provides instant, even heat.
- Infrared burners direct heat waves downward to penetrate the exposed surface of the meat.
- Adjustable gas valve system.
- Meat is cooked entirely by infrared heat. No hot air or convection has contact with the meat. Meats experience minimal shrinkage while retaining juices, tenderness and flavor.
- Grease pan extends the full width of the broiler and is removable for easy clean-up.
- Stainless steel front and landing ledge.
- Broiler grid is spring balanced.
- Broiler grid raises and lowers with positive locking in four positions.
- Grid rack assembly rolls out a full 10” (254) for easy loading and unloading.
- Large capacity broiler pan fits under the 405 sq. in. broiler grid.
- Full width broiler pan can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Stainless Steel rugged exterior body.
- 6″ deep front stainless steel bullnose landing ledge/work space.
- 6″ High Polished chrome adjustable steel legs.
- Heavy gauge welded frame construction.
Out Of Stock!
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.